Saturday 20 February 2010

Mino Rock

I AM NOT A ROCK.
I AM NOT A WALL.
I AM NOT CONCRETE.
I AM NOT CEMENT
I AM NOT A CANE
I CAN BREAK, AND HURT. AND TUMBLE.
bRUISE AND CRY AND CRUMBLE....
ISNT IT CLEAR.
THROU THIS GLASS
CANT YOU SEE. 
 ..
.... YOUR ARE HURTING ME


YOU WILL GET YOUR DUE..
AND MY HEARTS SAYS NO, 
HOPEFULLY NO.
THIS PAIN 
NO ONE
SHOULD GO THROUGH
SO BROKEN SO TORN, 
CONFUSED AND AVERTED...


THESE ARE JUST EMOTIONS..
NO MORE CONOTATIONS 
OF BLEAKNESS..
  AND I SAY NO...
BUT NEVER KNOW
HOW LONG HOLDING AWAY EMOTIONS WILL LAST...


IN THE WORDS OF A BROKEN HEART...
I WILL TRY HARDER TO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN,
I SEE YOUR DOING GREAT AT IT...




Copyright ©  Mino Rock 2009 Dec

> Another Female drama I never saw coming to me, 20 years old. And things couldn't be foggier.
A while from now I will be laughing about this, the situation, the person, and myself,  for getting so caught up, on feelings.At least I feel and accept my humanness now. I am not a rock, just me..I am happy,and sad, and in love and in envy, so inconsistant and persistant, no patients at all. raging, in side...waiting for something...... to explode...or stop ticking... who knows... thats all folks go to bed its 1 am and im out. de.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback positive and Negative More then welcome. HIT ME!lol