Wednesday 10 March 2010

Niceness.

Can you stop being so nice?
Can you stop being so randomly present?
Cant you see these clearly opaque signs that im sending you?
Cant you see these rigidly firm signals that I am dispersing over you?
Cant you see my futile silent attempts at blocking you
deleting from my telefonic and web-warbed life?
Can you stop your nice character
of dispelling its niceness around?
When in fact your being is not present
at moments of presence.
Can you not see these smoke signals?
that I crafty create up in the sky to dispel you,
forcing you to pigeon flock away from me.
Why do u continuely seem to be present?
just when I am suicidally trying to  forget about you
irritating my scolded skin;
that shudders waves of goosebumps back and forth.
How do I say it?
Shout it?
Projectile vomit it ?
Why do you seems to convey me in you,
with this nothingness that we created and allowed to linger.
Why do keep this minute piece of me
even though it is a surplus in your life,
a part of me which you didn't deserve
and never will deserve.
Your niceness isn't wanted,
 we would rather live with bleak emptiness
then your  charitable goodness.
Just leave us alone .Oright.

Copyright ©  Mino Rock March 2010
Picture Courtesy of http://www.naotohattori.com/prints/vomiting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback positive and Negative More then welcome. HIT ME!lol