Sunday 8 January 2012

The one that got away.

Should I have let you go. . .

In the palm of my hand. 
Darn, all for just the 
Sense and sensibility of the situation. 

Why so rational and logical . . . 
At such an irrational and illogical age, 
That was before . 
The lust, 
I should have trust 
Yet morals were made in haste. 
Previously calming but now puzzling. 

Should I have let go . . . 
In something that came to me. 
That was mine. 

For a small fraction of time. . 
Or for however long I could have wanted it. 
Reminising over something that hardly started, 
That was hardly there 
But was my choice to ignite the hardly there flame . 
And potentially start and stop 
With a gentle blow through 
these 
innocent 
lips, 
And a simple shrug of my hips. 

Innocent actions 
All for the greater good. 
All for future purpose. 
All for bettering both. 

And what's to show for all that, 
Could have been missed, 
Chosen not to be missed? 

Should I have let u go. . 
In the palm of my hand 
Darn, 
Should. I have let go 
In something that came to me 
That was mine. 
Now all there is this 
Parting was such sweet intimate sorrow 
Reminisce.

Bliss .




Picture byAmanda Kitswell : http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/300W/i/2011/223/3/e/reaching_by_amandakitswell-d4688i3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback positive and Negative More then welcome. HIT ME!lol