Saturday 7 January 2012

Its Like.


Its like I leaped a little.
Its like I let go;
Of grudges
Past perception.
Let go of routine
The damning killing routines.
Its like I'm fluttering,
Opening up thoughts of
Continuity.
Allowing the continuation of a difference.
Instead of that bland sickening feeling of yesterday repeating itself.

Its like I'm free
Of everything
And everyone.
Lost in my own piece of mind.
Its like my time is here.
And rolling
Calmly
and up ..up..
and away.

Taking solice and joy with what I have
And who I am.
Scratches tainted corners and all.

Its like my heart is whole again and my sense is creeping back.

Its like the essence of me is intensified.
Clarified and strong.

Its like I am happy and content.
Like I am my own best friend.
Its like
I am me again.

BackDated October 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback positive and Negative More then welcome. HIT ME!lol