Monday 11 January 2010

Dialogues #1

Anonymous : My mind is filled with dreams of hope and many more. Im told to go far as it can take me. But then, when life is to go and end shall it be the moment that has not been gained. Hope is a dreamer's way of keeping it alive which is a means to be a human.Why run away from the dreams and hopes of living when life is right infront of you? Why lose site of the goal because it takes one kick to score ?  


Me : My mind is filled with dreams and hopes also my friend, im told of my potential of the travelling distance of dreams and aspirations. Lifes go ahead. Its what I see. Pauses and diversions irritate me. Dreams of hope is kept alive by the external humans around me, I appreciate you all. In my eyes i see a mirror reflection of my self as my own self defeating tormentor lies beneath. I can. You can not. Can and couldn't reach the distance . Fear is not my friend, rather contemplation coupled gracefully with hesitation gather around me.Why are you not emanated by this atmosphere around here? Is'nt what I say the Truth. 


Anonymous : I know that you wish to gain the truth of life between mine and yours with the happiness of times thats yours as to nurture a child with the suckles of your bossom but my heart is like a glass ready to break with the simplest means of touch. Fear is a best friend kept close while the truth is kept as far as you can because then you cant reach for it. 


Me : The truth between us will only glow at the moment its cemented by words of arabic, praises and joy. Fear is not my companion but hesitation. Healthy hesitation that us humans acquire as an excuse not to believe. But verily, everything is written before we were conceived.Can we conceive the acceptance of this? And let the hopes and dreams blossom from there and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback positive and Negative More then welcome. HIT ME!lol