Monday 18 January 2010

Good night in the morning.

>In the morning
chasing after short moments of talking
whispering at times.
The' I miss you's' yearn for 'the I want and 'need you's'
and intertwine malleably around each other.

Sweet charms embraced the noting of features
random facts
activities
co-incidences.
All to just speak a bit more .......of .....something more
the silence fulfilling in another world.
The other side of this connection.
This mental and physical telephonic connection.


Good night.
Flashes of deep naked words,
wantingly slip through.
Unknowingly.
In the midst of body's lying cocooned
and eyes aging of sleep,
voices smooth and deep.
Temptuous closeness.

My dry sore eye skin creates friction as my heavy eyed lids
D
R                          T
O                   F
P              I
And    L                   . Then with my minute shuffle draws attention to my acheing body

dry mouth and foetal positioned limps to the anticipated post-pillow talk sleep land that I yearn for.

Then I 

Lash out

'AND YOU with your backward routine
riding home in sunrise
at the dawn of my thoughts
beginning of dreams
sleep and recovery of that night and day before'.

And all of this from two people that have never shared an intimate moment
just moment of naive minds of wishful thinking.
Of likes and dislikes
of a potential.
Yet the not-black and not-white domino's appear to keep falling and scattering
hypnotizing me into this shallow trance of sleeps.

Good morning.





Copyright ©  Mino Rock summer 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback positive and Negative More then welcome. HIT ME!lol