Monday 11 January 2010

Smile.


Enjoy my friend.

It did me some and none.

Some i never wanted

or expected

and none that was in my mind.

Existed.

Not the nothingness i wanted.

A silence

or the all too well-heard parallel of loudness

that i didn't request

or suggest.










Realisations.. are okay.

Realisations we all make..its okay.

But alas this is not what we wanted .

Its not much that we want

that we should have.

We are damned into believe

what we wish

and want

is an essential

to have at that time.

When in fact it is

not fate.










So let us

let it be in glad tidings and smiles

laughter

rejoice with me

with time we had

spent well

spent smiling.




Smile.




2010.  Some people make new years resolutions. I have general reflections. More and More positive this year. Head up. Chin up .Tummies tucked in my friends and hopefully moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback positive and Negative More then welcome. HIT ME!lol