Sunday 10 January 2010

My first day of blogging.

Hmmm, so im using my msn hotmail and facebook today.
And some1 one hacked in deactivated my facebook and changed my msn password.I AM NOT A HAPPY BUNNY.SERIUOSLY. ITS NOT THE Contacts or the pictures im going to miss;it all the writing i did, all the experiences i reflected on some at that point in time, whether it was 2 am in the morning or 7am or the 48 that i deleriuosly used to make my self do.But with a new fresh year starting i have accepted maybe i shouldn't hold on to the past and do new things like blogging, something i have been hesitating to do. The clock strikes midnight, well ten past midnight on a sunday, now monday 10th of jan 2010. lets see what my year starting now brings. With a Blog. A password rated high on my pc (AHEM, shout-out's to the hackers). I hope this blog can take up all that i have to say think and reflect on. Lights out.Night

P.s apparently i've been told today by an apparent friend that im overweight and so ugly I was adopted. I wasn't fazed.I feel quiet sorry for this bully. Every one say it with me 'SHAME ON YOU' lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback positive and Negative More then welcome. HIT ME!lol